1. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the site and our products. While signing in here, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally Identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, organization name, contact numbers, email address etc.
2. Like many website operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you use this software. This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data.
3. We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information.
5. The security of your Personal Information and Business Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. As the online payment is the most preferable method of payment to use this software, we provide you options to make payment through your Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking etc. through the Paypal gateway. However, we do not store or utilizes in any manner, any of your sensitive data, like card numbers, bank names, net banking user names or password, OTPs, VPAs, or wallet details etc.
7. In general, we will not disclose your personal information and/or business data to third parties except under circumstances required by law. We will disclose your personal information when we believe in good faith that any applicable law, regulation, or legal process requires it, or where we believe disclosure is necessary to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of another user. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services. However, aggregate data is not traceable to you specifically.